The library is centrally located with a total carpet area 900 square feet. The Library is well ventilated with adequate facilities having 12,247 books including Textbooks, Reference books, encyclopedia, etc. on various subjects. The library regularly subscribes about 7 printed journals, magazine, periodicals and E-journals.
Some of the reader friendly prominent features of the library are
- Collection of books: - 12,247 books including Text books, Reference books, Encyclopedias, rare books etc. on various subjects and areas.
- Journals & Magazines: - Library subscribes around 24 printed Journals & Magazines devoted to various subjects and general interest.
- E –resources: - more than 500 titles on E-resources are one of the peculiarities of the library. 30 CD’s and DVD’s are also available
- N-LIST:-Library subscribed N-LIST facility of UGC-INFLIBNET, Ahmadabad. This has at about 1,35,039+ E-Books (31,35,000+ E-books) & 6,329+ E-Journals (6000+ E-Journals)
- Back volumes: - The library consists of more than 147 back volumes of Journal and periodicals.
- Enriched Reference section:-Reference section has been developed in library. This facility is optimally, is used by teachers, research scholars, P.G. students and interested reader from the college and nearby areas.
- Computerized services: - The Library has SOUL 2.0 software from 5th July 2011. Library is fully automated from academic year 2016-17. Library also provides E-mail Service to staff members and Facebook and Blog service for the students.
- Internet Facility: -The library is equipped with broadband internet facility from October 2011. Library providing 10 internet connected computers for students and staff.
- Open Access systems: - Open access system is used for students, researchers, teachers & staff.
- Reader Awareness activities:-The Library undertakes a number of
activities for reader awareness and motivation. Some of these are-
- Library tour, Library hour lecture
- Display of new arrival
- Library Website
- Use of Social Networking Sites (Facebook, Blog) to interact with users
- Organize book exhibition
- Specific guidance by librarian
- Organize general knowledge examination for the student (from 2011-12)
- rganize computer, information technology awareness course in academic year 2011-12.
- Book Bank facility: - Some of the students cannot afford to purchase study material /Books. A Book Bank is established for the benefit of such students. Student from economically weaker section are given text book etc. on nominal charges for the academic year. Such students can also avail regular library facilities.
- Inter Library borrowing facility:-Inter library borrowing facilities is available. Our library borrows reference books and books required for research etc. On request of reader we borrow books from libraries of nearby colleges, Shri. V.S. Naik College, Raver, D.N. College, Faizpur etc.